The Regional Insight Series is an event that present opportunities for senior business leaders and key stakeholders in the region to come together with IBEC CEO, Danny McCoy, members of the Ibec Executive Director Team and leading voices in regional business to get insights, share ideas and discuss challenges and opportunities that lie ahead for businesses across the Midlands.
This year, Ibec’s Executive Director Team and Senior Policy Executives will be visiting the Hudson Bay Hotel Athlone in May to explore sustainability in all its forms and unpack the benefits embedding sustainable development principles at an organisational and regional level will bring.
Businesses are placing an increased focus on ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) factors in their corporate strategies and culture, management structures and core activities to attract and retain new business and employees. At RIS 2022, delegates will discover how to put sustainability into practice and explore ways an ESG-lens can drive organisation and regional growth and deliver better quality of life.
Delegates along with Ibec CEO, Danny McCoy, will explore the opportunities for ESG-led talent attraction and retention, how to navigate the low carbon transition and meet the sustainability challenge to create competitive advantage.
- Understand how to position ESG as part of your talent retention and attraction strategy
- Learn how sustainability trends and the low carbon transition will impact on your business operations
- Network with peers and identify prosperity opportunities in the Midlands.
- Learn about the opportunities of a strong ESG proposition
- Hear from local businesses about sustainability in practice and where to start your strategic journey
This event will provide insights and practical guidance that will support businesses’ strategic and operational decision-making to diversify and expand sustainably. This event is free of charge, but places are limited. We advise early reservations to avoid disappointment.
Book now via link below